Clinical & Rehabilitative Enhancement Services
The Arc of Steuben, in partnership with the Arc of Chemung, has a clinic at their Bath location. The clinic serves adults with developmental disabilities who historically have had difficulty accessing health care. For more information contact us
Clinic Services Available
- Occupational Therapy – Provides skills assessments and treatment to improve the performance of daily living tasks. Adaptive equipment recommendations are provided for the home and job site with training for the individual and caregiver.
- Speech-Language Therapy – Helps maximize communication skills. This includes articulation, voice, oromotor and auditory training, as well as individual and caregiver training in the use of alternative communication techniques and devices.
- Psychology – Provides testing, examinations, guardianship evaluations and counseling by a licensed psychologist.
- Psychiatry – Provides interviews, evaluations and medication management by a licensed psychiatrist.
- Social Work – Provides evaluation and routine counseling.