We support people so they realize their goals and dreams and become the best they can be.
People of all abilities are welcomed, involved and valued in our community.
- Individual Success – Supporting personal development, goals, choices and dreams.
- Communication – Exchanging ideas, messages, and information that develop a common understanding.
- Associate Learning and Satisfaction – Cultivating a culture of continuous learning by creating collaborative and mentoring relationships.
- Respect – Building relationships that embrace differences and support an atmosphere of dignity and self-worth.
- Excellence – Doing the right thing, first time and every time.
Accreditation through CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership provides human service organizations and systems a proven framework for quality monitoring and enhancement. It goes far beyond just an on-site review, encompassing an ongoing partnership where CQL and the agency collaborate to ensure that person-centered approaches are playing out not only in policy but especially in practice. CQL Accreditation integrates internationally-recognized and trademarked tools to ensure that organizations continually improve the quality of supports and the quality of people's lives, leading to the achievement of individually-defined outcomes by people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health diagnoses, older adults, and children and youth.